Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Father in Heaven Provides

Our Father in Heaven, Your name is holy.

In Jesus I call Your kingdom come and Your will done on the Earth as in Heaven.

I thank You, Heavenly Father, that You abundantly provide my needs each day, and that You forgive me as I forgive. Holy Father, I do forgive each offense against me.

I thank You, Holy Lord, that You do not tempt me and that You deliver me from evil. Truly, Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. [Matthew 06:09 - 13; Luke 11:02 - 04]

You are my strength, Heavenly Father. You are my refuge. You are my fortress. I trust in You.

You are my God and I desire to be in Your perfect will. In Jesus I call Your kingdom come and Your will done on the Earth as in Heaven.

I Praise You, Holy Lord! You give me much for which to thank You and to praise You!

You are the Holy God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You are my God, our Heavenly Father. You are my provision, my strength, and my fortress. You are my God, our Lord Jesus. You are my salvation, my redemption, and my advocate. You are my God, our Holy Spirit. You comfort me and give to me perfect counsel.

Your eyes run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Yourself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to You. You lift me up and blesses me abundantly, and I adore You, Heavenly Father. [2 Chronicles 16:09a; John 10:10]

You desire my obedience greater than my sacrifice. I am steadfast in and obedient to Your Word, namely, Christ Jesus.

My Heavenly Father desires that I ask for and expect to receive His provision. He provides what I desire to ask and He is thereby glorified. Praise the Lord! [1 Samuel 15:22b; John 15:07 & 08; Luke 11:08- ]

The Lord is my shepherd. I am not in want. He supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. He is able, willing, and desires to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work. Praise the Lord, His word is fulfilled! [Psalm 23:01-06; Philippians 04:19; 2 Corinthians 09:08; Isaiah 55:11]

The Holy Lord calls me friend. He chose and appointed me with the authority of the name Jesus, namely, all authority in Heaven and on Earth, that whatever I ask in the name Jesus, He provides. [John 15:15 - 17; Daniel 07:14; Matthew 28:18]

The Lord is with me, as I am with Him. He delights in blessing me, as I delight in being His child. He lifts me up even while I seek Him! [2 Chronicles 26:05; Psalm 34:10; Psalm 35:27; 3 John 01:02; Matthew 06:33]

I tithe. I gift to the Lord the best of my modest reign. I provide what I have that the ‘Bread of Life,’ namely, the Word of God, who is the Christ Jesus, is available to all. Thus, the Lord opened the windows of Heaven and pours abundant blessing into my life, such blessing that I cannot contain it! Praise the Lord! I am blessed and am a blessing. [Malachi 03:10; Matthew 06:33]

Even as I give, I am blessed; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. As I gift the best of my modest reign to the Lord, He likewise gifts back His best to me for with the same measure that I use, it is measured back to me. [Luke 06:38]

The blessing of the Lord makes me rich, and He adds no sorrow with it. [Proverbs 10:22; Malachi 03:11]

No comments:

Post a Comment